- When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
- You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
- We can't forget the fun we've had,
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!
- I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.
- You and I are more than friends, we’re like a really small gang.
- She’s my best friend; if you break her heart, I’ll break your face.
- A circle is round it has no end, that’s how long I want to be your friend!
- A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.
- A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.