- I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
- I've fallen in love many times... always with you.
- Love is a game that two can play and both win.
- Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
- Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Always we make love with our hearts.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.
- To love another person is to see the face of God.
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
- To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.