- Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world. Happy Women’s Day
- Sending you wishes to say you blossom up the world around me! Happy Women’s Day!
- Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.
- This is just my way of saying that you are a very special Woman in my life! Happy Women’s Day!
- Just wanted to thank you from bottom of my heart for all things you do! Happy Womens Day!
- Feel special, unique, on top of the world..its your day!! Happy Womens Day my girl
- On women’s day what can I wish for, but the very best for you! Happy Women’s Day!
- Often we leave our appreciation unspoken! Today we all say Happy Women's Day!!
- You can do almost anything your mind to… You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak… Be a doctor or fly a plane… You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day… Happy Women’s Day
- Wishing you a day that’s just like you… really special!
- Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to the most amazing women I know.
- No matter from which angle, I look at you . You appear to be an angle and Women’s Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Women’s Day
- A beautiful women, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more… I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you. Happy Women’s Day!
- For all the times you’ve brought a smile and made my days seem brighter. For sharing ups and downs with me and making my burdens lighter. For doing the caring things that make a special friend. Your frienfship is a joy. I wish it never ends! Happy Women’s Day!
- On this special day, celebrate life. Take a break from your busy schedule. Let your hair down, have fun and do what your heart says. Coz today is your day. Have a great Women’s Day!
- Happy Women’s Day to the one who has stolen my heart!